Meet with anyone, anywhere with a single click
Virtual Office helps make it easy for users to collaborate the w ay they want over the web with HD audio and HD video; whether on the fly or via scheduled meetings. Schedule your conferencing session and screen-share content from within Virtual Office for your Windows or Mac computer.
With Microsoft Outlook, you will be able to schedule meetings or even initiate instant meetings using our Virtual Office plug-ins.
- HD audio conferencing
- HD video (available as an add-on option)
- Seamlessly built into Virtual Office for Windows or Mac
- Use on the go with Android or iOS mobile apps
- Plug-ins for Microsoft Outlook
- Initiate instant meetings and invite participants on the fly
- Dynamic content rendering for optimal screen-sharing experience
- Support for multiple windows and monitors
- Meeting recording (audio)
- Local or toll-free dial-in numbers available
Meeting guests can join quickly and easy from their desktop
Virtual Office Pro and Virtual Office Editions users can easily invite guests to their online meetings. Joining only requires a meeting ID and visiting meetings.8x8.com from their desktop or laptop.
- Create a meeting
- Send meeting ID to your guest
- Guests visit meetings.8x8.com
That’s it. Nothing to download. No software or plug-ins to install.
Team members can:
- View shared content
- Send and receive chats
- View and share video
- Meet Face-to-Face Instantly
- Virtual Office Pro plans include 50 audio/web conferencing participants
- Add-on option: HD video conferencing for 8 video participants
Good to Know
- Up to 35 hours of audio recording (1 GB) shared with call recording storage space
- If you exceed your 1 GB audio storage limit, we will still continue to record your meeting audio so you don’t miss a thing (additional storage charges apply).
- Additional local, international, or toll-free dial-in numbers are available at an extra charge.
- Virtual Office Meetings seats are purchased per active host and is intended for the use of a single Virtual Office extension user.
How to Request Service:
Do you need a conference bridge/video conference capability? Click the "Submit Form" button at the bottom of this page to initiate your request.